Just heard that the beta of DSM 3.0 is to be delayed until next week.
Also an error by Apple means an update to DSPhoto -> DSPhoto+ too early.

Users of DSPhoto Do Not update to DSPhoto+ unless you have DSM 3.0 running as it’s a prereq.

Keep an eye on synology Facebook site

More Detail here on DSM 3.0 info site

Still no release date but synology say soon.